The LIVFIT® method aims to:
1. Inspire greater movement
2. Encourage conscious choices
3. Promote balanced lifestyles #LIV360FIT
4. Share experiences.
I’m a 32 year old with a fast-slowing metabolism and an inability to sit still for long periods of time. I can’t resist a pastry and take the mince out of pies. Lemon over chocolate. Anyday.
I’ve always been active, from dance classes at the age of 5 to a few years of Muay Thai while at college, followed by more dance classes and workouts at university, where I also discovered my love for Pilates. But it was only until a couple of years ago that I started to get serious about my health and fitness. At that point, I’d stopped dancing 4-5 times a week (partly due to too many late nights). The weight piled on and it didn’t feel great. I lacked energy and purpose. At the same time family members’ health had started to deteriorate. I then came across a number of instructors and teachers through the many different classes that I attended around London who really inspired me. A thought followed. What if I could do that for others and play some part in preventing some of the health problems currently affecting those around me?
Fitness has, ultimately, given me the opportunity to help others achieve a better balance in a way that has a positive, knock-on effect in other areas of life.
- Initial consultation. This will happen prior to your first session to discuss any specific goals you may have, so that the workout can be tailored appropriately. For block bookings this consultation will be more in-depth so that a programme can be designed to help you achieve your goals
- 1:1 training. I am currently based around Islington (N1) and Central London and am available to deliver sessions at your home or office if space allows. Travel costs may vary depending on where you are, but most Zone 1 & 2 locations with a door to door time of <30 minutes are covered in the below price options. I also train clients at some park locations around London (e.g. Highbury Fields, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, Shoreditch Park)
- Nutrition advice. Please note that I do not promote any one kind of diet (e.g. Paleo) and am currently completing an additional Nutrition Coaching certification. I’m a firm believer that one size does not fit all. If you require more specialist advice, I’d be happy to refer you to a qualified Dietician or Nutritionist
- Accountability. This is really what gets you the results you want. There are so many options out there in terms of programmes and meal plans. My tip would be to do your research, see whether you connect with anything brands or trainers put out there (so easy on social media these days), try a couple of different options and go with the one that best suits you!
BOOKINGS: Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or send requests via the Contact page, along with any personal circumstances that you would like to be taken into consideration.